Stress Analysis Strain Gages
Transducer-Class Strain Gage
Concrete / Rock
Printed Circuit Board
Structural Health Monitoring
General-purpose laboratory coating.
Check all PDF documents
- General-purpose laboratory coating.
- Measuring Strain in Running Shoes Under a Typical Running Condition
- Composite Helicopter Rotor Blades – From Aftermarket to OEM
- Optimal Design of Composite Wing Spar Subjected to Fatigue Loadings
- Optional Features - Stress Analysis Gages
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Steel
- Strain gage applications on steel can be exposed to a wide variety of environments and temperature conditions, so attention to the variables related to these two conditions is important. This guide will lead you through the selection process for the strain gage, adhesive, wire and solder, and protective coatings to ensure the most successful results when measuring strain on steel.
Strain Gage Installation Checklist: Printed Circuit Assemblies
- Advances in printed circuit assembly design and manufacturing, plus the requirement for lead-free solder, have resulted in a need to test PCAs to determine if the design can withstand the rigor of manufacturing, packaging, transporting, and day-to-day use of electronic devices. The electronics industry has produced standards, such as IPC/JEDEC 9704 and IPC/JEDEC 9702, which describe the methods in which strain gages are used for printed circuit assembly testing.
Strain Gage Installation Checklist -- Aluminum
- Since Aluminum is an isotropic and homogenous material, selecting the strain gage, adhesive, cable, and protective coating is a very straightforward procedure. Following is a guide to step you through the process of selecting strain gages and materials for measurements on aluminum.
SuperStock Featured products for steel applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for steel applications
- Micro-Measurements Precision Strain Gages, Accessories, and Instruments
SuperStock Featured products for printed circuit board applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for printed circuit board applications
SuperStock Featured products for aluminum applications
- SuperStock | Featured products for aluminum applications
- M-COAT A
Combine Checked Documents Into One PDF
Copyright © 2017 Vishay Precision Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy & Legal